Saturday, January 1, 2011

Chris hike and ski with old buddy!

Got to hike around the Blackcomb backcountry with my old buddy Chad today. What a pleasure. He is such a swell guy for a bigtime sponsored skiier. Chad spent the last few days shooting a commercial for Panasonic, and different still photo stuff for Columbia outerwear.

He and I had a nice ski photography partnership when I lived here in 1998. Today was our first day shooting together with my new camera.

People ask why I like Whistler so much.... well, no snow now for 4 days or so, and look at the stuff we can ski with about an hour total of hiking-- not to mention the cool spots and beautiful scenery you see along the way!


Here's Chad--- his sponsor Bern helmets will like this because you can read their logo really well in the full size picture.


His sponsor Rossignol skis will like this one!


I don't have any sponsors (obviously) but I can tell you I'm thoroughly enjoying this turn!


Very satisfying way to ring in the new year. Happy New Year, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment