Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Backcountry Skiing DOA with Steglich!

Nice day yesterday. Ryan (best man in our wedding)and I got up the hill early because it was snowing. We promptly spent about 3.5 hours eating breakfast burritos and drinking coffee in the lodge. I haven't seen Ryan in a while so we had lots of catching up to do!

Had one good run in the resort and then left into the backcountry to ski the chute DOA which goes back into Blackcomb. Not the greatest visibility heading up but I know the way very well. We broke out into the sun up top. And we did video this time!

3 comments:

  1. I didn't see you pour out one for the snowman... you'd better correct that sh@%! You need a windshield wiper for your lens.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and please do whatever you want to Ryan... and tell him that it is from ME.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe Pauly I was going to put a caption that said "The Snowman quit drinking" but then I was worried about peoples' kids seeing this or something. Rofl!!!

    ReplyDelete